Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Naismith did terribly today with any balls played to him in the air. He just headed them away and lost possession. He seems to do much better with it on the ground

People aren't going to like this, but i thought Jelavic didnt work hard enough and i thought that a few times this season. Fantastic player, but when Fellaini isn't their he needs to go looking for it more and he didn't.

Hard for a anyone to come on as a sub and influence a game with a team with 10 men. Wasn't bad today, would like to see him after a longer run out.

Did alright when he came on, worked hard.

I think that work ethic could be utilised next week on the right, give Coleman a bit more protection than he received for a lot of today.

For me he was great on the wing today when he came in. He showed some of his ability and he's much better the big vic on the wing. IMO he should start against the red sh*t next sunday.

naismith was signed because jelavic said he was the best he has played with.great opportunity to at least try it out today from the start.why pick anichebe?why not choose mirallas on right where he has played with coleman before?moyes was trying to appear tactically clever starting pienaar in middle and mirallas on left.it didn't work.why not change it earlier?oh blimey

Hope he is only a bit rusty - but for my liking he lacks height and his lack of speed does not make up for it - hope he surprizes us all - he has not had a fair chance yet - was a wet game again today - something which Everton seems to battle to get to terms with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back