Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lets slate a player who was out for the majority of last season with an injury that ruins a lot of player's careers, who is also being played out of position, in a league which is much higher tempo than the one he was used to.

F***ing unbelievable.

Looked like he was on an ice rink today. Slipping all over the place.

Yeah, noticed that meself. Was the same at qpr too, but there was a few of our players slippin' all over the show that day.

Not impressed with him thus far. Not seen much to get me excited about him in future, either. Bring back Ian Wilson :unsure:

Not good enough IMO. As a squad player to come on when were winning to give someone a rest yeah ok.... But to come on and make an impact or replace a pienaar/mirallas and not weaken us too much.. No way!

For that we need mr Landon Donovan !!

well done lads.... we just won and put another 3 points on the board...................

pick a player.....any player....go on any player.....except Phil Neville as it was his turn last week...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd slate him !!!

quick come on,,, get hatin lads !!

I thought he was worse than Neville on a bad day. His passing is horrific. He finds space well but can't produce any good attempts on goal. I don't think he is cut out for wide right but I'm not to sure about him playing upfront either.

Listen lads, a lot of you are exaggerating, people do it every week on here, pick someone who played not up to the level of the rest and just rip into them, whether it be Naismith, Heitinga, Nev etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back