Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
England International with 5 League Titles, 3 Champions Leagues and 5 FA Cups mate.

The only thing applicable to his Everton tenure, but then only the finest can boast this honour.

heskey-em_1525896i.jpg

Can't compare the two in goats defence. They play completely different positions. You can't judge Kevin Davies England career against Peter Shiltons can you?

How Moyes looks over his shoulder and sees that lad and thinks: "Nais can change this for us here" I dont know.

At the end of the day though, and to be fair to the lad, it's not his fault he's not talented enough for the job....and he doesn't pick himself.

How Moyes looks over his shoulder and sees that lad and thinks: "Nais can change this for us here" I dont know.

At the end of the day though, and to be fair to the lad, it's not his fault he's not talented enough for the job....and he doesn't pick himself.

And his knees are made of rice crispies.

To be fair though, we'll get about £3million for him in the summer.

This is all that needs to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back