Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love his attitude , love the way he's proven me so wrong. I used 2 cringe when seeing him being brought on the pitch but it just shows the massive difference between ginge + bobby! A lot of players would of just given in with all the stick he's taken but he's come back so strong + u can just c how much he loves the club! Something bout scottish footballers once they put the blue of everton on!

He's been our best player so far this season. Until that changes, he'll play.
It's only been two games, tbf.

I agree though. He'll retain his place. But as soon as he has a poor game he'll find it difficult to hold off 'the superstars'.

It's just the way it is. You dont sign these players to leave them on the bench.

I agree though. He'll retain his place. But as soon as he has a poor game he'll find it difficult to hold off 'the superstars'.

It's just the way it is. You dont sign these players to leave them on the bench.
It's been 2 games this season but he was probably our best player in the last 2 months of last season as well.

Eto'o up top, naismith behind, lukaku on the right, Mirallas on the left.

Could happen.

He'll play loads - and his attitude is a top example to the younger players.

An on form, goalscoring Naismith, fighting to retain his place in our starting eleven?

I'll take that any day

Eto'o up top, naismith behind, lukaku on the right, Mirallas on the left.

Could happen.

He'll play loads - and his attitude is a top example to the younger players.
In a way, I hope you're right. The flashy food is sometimes not all it's cracked up to be and the meat and potato pie is sometimes better.

*For the purposes of clarity, Naismith is the meat and potato pie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back