Name the six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lozano, Walcott and Richarlison will all demand being a starter though.
I'd include Tosun in that group as Recharlison could also play up top. Revolving 4 into 3 positions would not create a problem I'm sure, especially as they'll almost certainly get a run out from the bench at some stage during their rest game. Plus there's always knocks and injuries to contend with so I'm sure they'll all be kept happy with game time.

I'd include Tosun in that group as Recharlison could also play up top. Revolving 4 into 3 positions would not create a problem I'm sure, especially as they'll almost certainly get a run out from the bench at some stage during their rest game. Plus there's always knocks and injuries to contend with so I'm sure they'll all be kept happy with game time.

I yeh I know we need depth I just can see one of them being in a huff not starting every game.

I yeh I know we need depth I just can see one of them being in a huff not starting every game.
I agree if one of them was isolated. But if the 4 were rotated it'll be fine.

I noticed Lozano in particular was substituted around the hour mark in nearly all of Mexico's games and not sure whether stamina is a problem with him, which is often the case with younger players. Was it the same at PSV do you know?

I agree if one of them was isolated. But if the 4 were rotated it'll be fine.

I noticed Lozano in particular was substituted around the hour mark in nearly all of Mexico's games and not sure whether stamina is a problem with him, which is often the case with younger players. Was it the same at PSV do you know?

Not sure tbh don’t watch much PSV. Maybe they just protected him? Young lad on the back of a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.