Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont mind both deals but they cant be the only players we bring in. I kno the lad is young buy would rather see him given a chance, hopefully can settle fast
Another Brands identified player ?
So was many players on the pitch today not having that its just him getting the players. Feel he got to much of a pass while he was at us from the fans

Hey @davek...

Curious to know what you think of this signing going ahead with Rafael at the wheel?

You either now have to admit that you were wrong about the lad or that Rafael has got this wrong... (I know both of those will be equally difficult)

RIP to Daveks ego.

Is this kid actually any good? I've heard from some rangers fans he's alright. £16 Mill seems fair bit but at least seems like right profile of player, not some 30 year old journeyman on bloated wages

I think Patterson will prove to be a good signing, he’s very good going forward and let’s face it, can his defending be much worse that an aging Seamus Coleman or a totally out of his depth Kenny? Just the kind of signing we need while Benitez is still here, young enough and with enough potential to be of some use to whoever comes in when Benitez is finally sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.