Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first match for him against Hull next weekend, provided we actually sign him in time.

No chance, part two of the medical sometime on Thursday afternoon, then a few more days to shoot the reveal video. Officially announced around the 15th.

Can’t be worse than Coleman and Kenny. If he can run and cross a ball he’s ahead of both of them by a mile.

Even with no training sessions and never having seen him play, he's better than Coleman and Kenny combined.

Sorry about that, saw a poster called "Davek" writing some absolute drivel and thought I'd just give my opinion to help balance out his constant negative attitude. What's wrong with the guy? Is he broken or something? Just a glass half empty kind of guy in general?
Nowt wrong with Dave, thankfully we've a very diverse range of 'opinions' on here so if you're ever after a good old argument its easily found.
Takes all sorts ;)

Nowt wrong with Dave, thankfully we've a very diverse range of 'opinions' on here so if you're ever after a good old argument its easily found.
Takes all sorts ;)
Wasn't meant as a personal attack, just felt his comments were a bit off for someone who clearly hasn't seen Patterson play. I think Patterson will surprise a few people when he gets settled, and I can't wait to see how he develops over the next few seasons.

Out of curiosity have you ever signed a player from Rangers that was rotten?

I remember Jelavic was unreal for his first 6 months at Everton and then he just disappeared if that makes sense.
Someone came down with Duncan in the 90s, can't remember who, he was gash and got sent back, we kept Dunc.

Status
Not open for further replies.