2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I watched it and I didn;t say he was my MOTM. You watched it and didn't take it in if you dont think Godfrey had a very good game.

Maybe you dont understand the game?
But, but, but... Godfrey was only playing at League 1 level today mate... Can't be judged on that apparently?

Yes, I watched it and I didn;t say he was my MOTM. You watched it and didn't take it in if you dont think Godfrey had a very good game.

Maybe you dont understand the game?
Godfrey looked ok tbh but he did have Tarkowski baby sitting him .
Still caught out positionally and switched off a few times , but done ok.

Cant win this lad with some of you i didnt watch the game but seems like he played well. To say he can never play in a back 4 is crazy, yes he will make mistakes but with the club working on him he is young enough to adapt. Lets just give him a chance

Let me get this straight: it's as if he's gone from Championship level (at best) to being a world beater in a few days?

It's almost like giving players time and being open minded is actually a sensible thing to do rather than wetting the bed.
We'll have none of your common sense- knee jerk reactions only!
Patterson looked more than decent for a RWB in the early stage at his new club

Cant win this lad with some of you i didnt watch the game but seems like he played well. To say he can never play in a back 4 is crazy, yes he will make mistakes but with the club working on him he is young enough to adapt. Lets just give him a chance
Realistically, it's probably less than 5% of posters that have a problem with him and it's the same people that find negatives in everything the club does to be fair.

Hav
Realistically, it's probably less than 5% of posters that have a problem with him and it's the same people that find negatives in everything the club does to be fair.
Have been guilty of it myself i understand the frustration we have had to deal with last few seasons with player. Just think patterson needs this season if he stay fit then we can judge him

But, but, but... Godfrey was only playing at League 1 level today mate... Can't be judged on that apparently?
That's right. You cant.

I'm no fan of Godfrey, but I know what a job he did today.

He wont be able to get away with stretching himself like that against decent opposition.

I'm not sure where all the friction has suddnely come from here. Most agreed a few days ago we needed to seriously look again at this RB situation.

Maybe I'm the only prepared to be consistent?

Godfrey looked ok tbh but he did have Tarkowski baby sitting him .
Still caught out positionally and switched off a few times , but done ok.
He was caught out because he was patrolling the whole right side of the field in our defensive third by himself.

That's right. You cant.

I'nm no fan of Godfrey, bit I know what a job he did today.

He wont be able to get away with stretching himself like that against decent opposition.

I'm not sure where all the friction has suddnely come from here. Most agreed a few days ago we needed to seriously look again at this RB situation.

Mate i've lurked on this forum for years. The only consistency with you is that your a tube and post some crap. You must be great company for a pint constantly looking for an argument.

But we are all blues so have a great day.

That's right. You cant.

I'm no fan of Godfrey, but I know what a job he did today.

Persistent.

I'm in the " we need another RB " camp , weekly rallying cries from an already finished and currently injured Coleman is something we need to avoid. A cheap stop gap will do
He needs back up, that's for sure. He's the only right sided defender we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back