Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chaps I fear the orange was right. Gerrard, Van Bronkhorst, Ferguson, Lampard and Benitez all seen this kid in training and picked a collection of Tavernier, Coleman and Kenny instead. This kids hype is built on the Scots having rock bottom expectations and no right back

If the answer to the relegation question is Patterson we're already down.

Utter tripe believing a sub from up there has anything to offer us in this dog fight. We get balls in the box, and we dont score. That's ALL he has at best.

If the answer to the relegation question is Patterson we're already down.

Utter tripe believing a sub from up there has anything to offer us in this dog fight. We get balls in the box, and we dont score. That's ALL he has at best.
Yeah you just stick with the tried and tested that have got Everton to where they are now then!!

Last edited:
Sorry chaps I fear the orange was right. Gerrard, Van Bronkhorst, Ferguson, Lampard and Benitez all seen this kid in training and picked a collection of Tavernier, Coleman and Kenny instead. This kids hype is built on the Scots having rock bottom expectations and no right back
Don't know how people like yourself are willing to listen to the bitter ramblings of the sites resident lunatic!! rather than maybe waiting to see and looking forward to actually seeing what the boy can do.
I can assure you(from watching him at Ibrox) that he is more than capable of being a big star for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back