Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattycake needs to start tomorrow, but obviously Captain Fantastic will start and continue to start despite being, by far, the weakest link in our team. It's like the club is actively trying to get relegated.

So Davek says Patterson cannot defend and some Rangers fans says he's a great player. So where does the truth lie?

Probably in the middle. He looks good to me when I've seen him, but isn't a great player yet either imo. He has some defensive weaknesses, but he's not a terrible defender either, in fact he's good 1 v 1.

Coleman will probably play again tomorrow but I don't think he deserves to on form. The young lad won't do worse as far as I see it.

Attachments

• 3re1r2.webp
    3re1r2.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 39
This is going to be one of those boring long drawn out threads. The player will naturally read the thread and get demotivated thinking what has he done to deserve all this scrutiny, and will sink in to a deep depression which will be reflected on the pitch when he eventually plays.

“Haha, I told you so!” They will cry as a 20 year old lad succumbs to the toxic Goodison crowd.

Great job lads. Top blues you are.

This is going to be one of those boring long drawn out threads. The player will naturally read the thread and get demotivated thinking what has he done to deserve all this scrutiny, and will sink in to a deep depression which will be reflected on the pitch when he eventually plays.

“Haha, I told you so!” They will cry as a 20 year old lad succumbs to the toxic Goodison crowd.

Great job lads. Top blues you are.

Should do an experiment and take GOT offline for a month and see if we improve. I do sometimes wonder how many players actually read this forum, a few years back id have thought some definitely would but forums are mainly used by older generations nowadays, they probably just go on twitter and instagram and search their names there.

Should do an experiment and take GOT offline for a month and see if we improve. I do sometimes wonder how many players actually read this forum, a few years back id have thought some definitely would but forums are mainly used by older generations nowadays, they probably just go on twitter and instagram and search their names there.
Some people on here would probably self combust and explode into a grave of ash, as they have no way to release their cursed negativity that smothers their scarred soul

So Davek says Patterson cannot defend and some Rangers fans says he's a great player. So where does the truth lie?

Rangers fans are prone to overhyping their players. However, the truth lies in the fact that he's only made 13 appearances for Rangers in 3 seasons. No one really knows how good he truly is, apart from our scouts who have been watching him for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back