Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he goes on loan next season. Who plays RB and don’t say Coleman, I can’t stomach another 5 games watching him, never mind 40. And Kenny has so far proven he’s not good enough at this level. Had a couple of good games since Frank came in.

But to all of a sudden become first choice, is a totally different ball game.

I no doubt the lad will give his all, but at the moment he probably things he’s gone at the end of this season, so not really under any pressure.
Yep it doesn’t make sense. We signed two full backs in January and in all honesty I don’t think either of them are good enough to be our number one next season.

Thats the only thing that you can come back with davik. Ha. bloody Ha.
Nice talking football with you. Come back when you've grown up a little.
Won't be wasting any more time on you. Good night.

Problem was though. That he offers very little going forward from
The left and Coleman also offers nothing even against non league opposition.

Should have kept Kenny RB and maybe moved Branthwaite over
I don't mind Kenny going forward that much. He seems fairly decent playing those little triangles that modern football loves.

Bring Welch on instead of Coleman you mean? I guess that could work.

So we've got two Everton fans here with their team on the brink of potential relegation, convincing each other that the guy that is the answer to this impeding problem is one of the guys that helped to get them there in the first place!!! ?
Jesus you know f all about me. Go back and read my posts on Kenny and all
The other players that ultimately aren’t good enough
Kin idiot

I was making a point and guess what, we can’t sign a new RB now, we have to go with what we have. That I’d rather Kenny at RB than Coleman, because he offers something going forward. Which might help us get out of this mess. If he leaves on a free in the summer I won’t be loosing abs sleepy

Kin idiot

I was making a point and guess what, we can’t sign a new RB now, we have to go with what we have. That I’d rather Kenny at RB than Coleman, because he offers something going forward. Which might help us get out of this mess. If he leaves on a free in the summer I won’t be loosing abs sleepy
lol lol lol

Go easy on him mate. He's an outsider to our club. He's utterly clueless.

Kin idiot

Ehh, you have a new £12m right back!!
Maybe try something different??
1520145115706.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back