Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it was a mad signing considering we needed an absolute first-team starter
What just reinforces the absurdity is that this was a decision Everton made at the beginning of the season and still persisted after a grim run of games. No reassessment of recruitment seemed to be considered. I'm all for securing a prospect for the future but like you stated we needed an experienced player from the beginning to supplant Coleman. We dont have the luxury to let him acclimate, its imperative that Coleman is replaced stat. Even a loan for the season while patterson adjusted would of been ideal but we're so tethered to sentimentality

??? you're bitterness against all things Rangers is astounding, and hilarious. Must be tiring to be so angry. All I'm doing is responding to criticisms that don't seem fair or justified.
How can you have a source at Rangers when the club seems to illicit such a hatred in you? Seems unlikely.
Dave k??? Surely not!!! ???

??? you're bitterness against all things Rangers is astounding, and hilarious. Must be tiring to be so angry. All I'm doing is responding to criticisms that don't seem fair or justified.
How can you have a source at Rangers when the club seems to illicit such a hatred in you? Seems unlikely.
C78AE6F3-D0C3-4933-A527-9007F87C3722.webp

Yeah I keep hearing this, that he keeps being benched despite being the best player around. I hope there’s some truth in it, and not some excuse like Bilyaletdinov being ‘tired’ for 2 and a half years.
Trust me, you might have already guessed but I'm Rangers supporter, Patterson is quality. I obviously can't guarantee that he'll be a success there, there have been plenty of good players who went to teams and it hasn't worked out. However, I'm as confident as realistically possible that he'll smash it. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he even moves to a bigger team in a couple of seasons. This might bite me in the bahookie, but I'm confident enough to say it. I can only assume that Tavenier wasn't dropped when he should've been is that Gerrard was worried about the captain not being on the pitch and the effect this would have. Everybody I know considered NP as being more than capable of stepping in and being first choice RB
Hope this helps. I don't think there's much more I can say on this.

If we keep losing CBs Coleman will have to play there, but atm we do really need to be playing Kenny or Patterson, intimate I’d play Kenny due to the fact we are in a bit of a sticky situation and he has PL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back