Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged off early this morning with this thread the number one topic.
Just come back in switch on and guess what, its still number one topic.
I can't remember this much debate over a player we've signed and who essentially has yet to play for us.
Maybe because uts the international break?
Just think the amount of posts you'll get in here when he actually plays a full game!! ?

I honestly think the national press up here in Scotland will find and pick up davek's posts up soon as examples of why Patterson will never feel at home in Goodison. Highlighting the dysfunctionality around the place in all areas of the club.

Wouldn't be surprised if Patterson and Gerrard are in constant dialogue as he was a father figure to him.

I know this will be difficult for you but maybe you should actually read the article before commenting on it. It’s pretty balanced and closer to your view than you think.
So what does it say roughly? I'm not asking for a cut and paste as I know it isn't allowed here.

I honestly think the national press up here in Scotland will find and pick up davek's posts up soon as examples of why Patterson will never feel at home in Goodison. Highlighting the dysfunctionality around the place in all areas of the club.

Wouldn't be surprised if Patterson and Gerrard are in constant dialogue as he was a father figure to him.
More than plausible possibility.

Nkounkou had something similar after a league cup appearence.

I think there is a mixture of people want to just have a good look. And that we are a bit desperate.
I'm desperate for a solution for our rb dilemma. Maintaining the status quo isn't doing us any favours at the moment, I say give him a whirl and see were we go.

This davek guy has hoodwinked you all into thinking Patterson is a winger by constantly posting lies. It is so bizarre. Patterson's best attributes are defensively. Aye, he can put in a deadly cross, but he's all about closing space and aggressive in the tackle. He is your typical modern full/wing back. But a good one is hard to find and you've got one here.

davek has been completely shown up as someone who has barely seen the lad perform but wanted to play on all of your ignorance to try and look informed. Embarrassing.
Believe me he has hoodwinked nobody.

So what does it say roughly? I'm not asking for a cut and paste as I know it isn't allowed here.
Title is “ Everton signed him ahead of other RBs but is he what they need”
Lots of discussion about other RBs scouted and missed , club being disjointed in terms of agreement between parties but Paterson was one they agreed on.
Has all the potential , but feeling is we overpaid,
One for the future rather than first choice RB this season.
Not selected by Ferguson or Lampard , people in Scotland don’t understand this as he played well in big games for Rangers and Scotland.
Ends with Lampard quote along the lines of a young player still developing into how we are wanting him to play.
Obviously a very potted summary.

Title is “ Everton signed him ahead of other RBs but is he what they need”
Lots of discussion about other RBs scouted and missed , club being disjointed in terms of agreement between parties but Paterson was one they agreed on.
Has all the potential , but feeling is we overpaid,
One for the future rather than first choice RB this season.
Not selected by Ferguson or Lampard , people in Scotland don’t understand this as he played well in big games for Rangers and Scotland.
Ends with Lampard quote along the lines of a young player still developing into how we are wanting him to play.
Obviously a very potted summary.
Thanks for taking the time to summarise.

That sounds like a fair assessment, tbf.

This davek guy has hoodwinked you all into thinking Patterson is a winger by constantly posting lies. It is so bizarre. Patterson's best attributes are defensively. Aye, he can put in a deadly cross, but he's all about closing space and aggressive in the tackle. He is your typical modern full/wing back. But a good one is hard to find and you've got one here.

davek has been completely shown up as someone who has barely seen the lad perform but wanted to play on all of your ignorance to try and look informed. Embarrassing.
What? The bell only has 2 constant followers who agree with him, scroll through a few of his numerous posts (if you can be bothered) and it would be clear to Helen Keller that he’s absolutely no idea what he’s constantly trying to promote other than bigotry for a young professional man who had the audacity to wear the “wrong” colour kit in Glasgow growing up. A young professional man who’s already far better at his chosen profession than that particular loud, jealous and irrelevant poster. What a pathetic and childish attitude that is in this day and age, I imagine he applies similar “logic” to other areas of life…. Treat his “knowledge“ like you would in a toilet cubicle when you glance up and see some “insight“ written in feaces…

GorgieToffee? Wouldn’t be a fellow Jambo by any chance? Extreme masochist supporting the Hearts and Everton.

Is today opposite day :o

Got to be worth a go even if it's off the bench at the end of games. Seamus can't play so many games each week he will break down too. As seen with Scotland seems Patterson can play as a wingback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back