2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it if mere mortal supporters lack understanding of football.

Sandro - ✖️
Toshun - ✖️
Kean - ✖️
Beto'o - currently ✖️
Chermiti - currently ✖️
DCL - better all round play but not as good a finisher ✖️
Now post his highlights from the start of last season I dare you.

As a complete offside to deciding whether he's the best striker since Pele and Dixie Dean, is anyone else getting the impression he's here to stay? No links from senor Romano, lots of smiley Instagram posts. Is this the redemption season for Maupay??

As a complete offside to deciding whether he's the best striker since Pele and Dixie Dean, is anyone else getting the impression he's here to stay? No links from senor Romano, lots of smiley Instagram posts. Is this the redemption season for Maupay??

He is definitely staying because absolutely nobody on earth wants him, and predictably so.

Nobody starts the transfer window making Neal Maupay their number one target he was never going to be moving early on if he goes it will be late in the window when other targets don't come off or teams need a last minute replacement for a sale or injury everyone knows he's available and cheap theres no rush to bring him in now.

Wonder who will pick him up on a free next summer. I imagine he'll end up back at some second division French outfit on 20% of the wages he's man picking up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back