2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel kind of sorry for him, he’s begging them to sign him, they’re giving him this ridiculous hero’s send off like it’s the end of an era…when all they need to do is just pay the money and sign him.

WTF is this? What’s with all the overblown send offs this week? The residents of Brentford will be given 2 weeks off work if they sell Toney to process the hurt.

His loan has finished and you don’t want him for a paltry fee. Club legend status and emotional farewell. Christ almighty.

I do think Dyche will have a word saying he has a part to play. As per Young, he’s already on the books so no fee required. Thats where we are.

If Dom stays, leading the league in aerial duels does seem slightly more useful if someone is buzzing around trying to pick up scraps. But he needs to keep up the snide factor. In fact he needs to turn it up even more. Maximum annoyance.

Maupay </=

1000051412.webp

WTF is this? What’s with all the overblown send offs this week? The residents of Brentford will be given 2 weeks off work if they sell Toney to process the hurt.

His loan has finished and you don’t want him for a paltry fee. Club legend status and emotional farewell. Christ almighty.

I do think Dyche will have a word saying he has a part to play. As per Young, he’s already on the books so no fee required. Thats where we are.

If Dom stays, leading the league in aerial duels does seem slightly more useful if someone is buzzing around trying to pick up scraps. But he needs to keep up the snide factor. In fact he needs to turn it up even more. Maximum annoyance.
Really don’t think I’ve seen anything like it for a club not taking up an option. Maybe it’s just tactical and they are trying to get the fee reduced “look how much he loves us, do you want to stand in his way?”. But we need to stick to our guns if so.

He’s not ideal but if we’re keeping DCL and Beto we might as well keep him as an option rather than accept some paltry offer, for no fee he at least allows us to give Chermiti a year’s loan which could hugely benefit us in the future as Branthwaite’s did.

I actually feel kind of sorry for him, he’s begging them to sign him, they’re giving him this ridiculous hero’s send off like it’s the end of an era…when all they need to do is just pay the money and sign him.

‘A true great!!’

Wowzers….

I don’t know what he’s been great at, but it ain’t football…. Still it’ll be like a new (rubbish) signing….!!

The hero we deserve returns to smash tap ins over the bar and watch the clouds as the ball sails over his petite frame. Brentford are losing Toney and they still don’t want to keep him. Time to give Brighton a bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back