2024/25 Neal Maupay

I think he's quite funny. Saw him interviewed on Sky F1 at British GP and he's massively overplaying the panto villain role. I've not an issue with that, least he's got something about him. I mean look at modern day young pros, Anthony Gordon, he looks a barrel of laughs. Dead serious. Maupay not a success here or everyone's cuppa tea but I wish him no ill and look forward to his social media.

I do as well, I like his social media fun, it’s just a laugh and he’s never said anything especially awful.

One comment on his Shawshank tweet said that if he goes in and does Greenwood in training then he’s forgiven, I can get behind that one, he’s the proper **** here, one that deserves the hate.

Doubt that De Zerbi agree with you.

Ndiaye for Marseille was pretty much what Klaassen was for Everton. They couldn't believe their luck when they got the money back.

Let's see what Ndiaye can do against other teams than Doncaster Reserves. They even made Beto look like a pro fotballer.

De Zerbi got sacked by Brighton.

Maupay is worse mate.

Doubt that De Zerbi agree with you.

Ndiaye for Marseille was pretty much what Klaassen was for Everton. They couldn't believe their luck when they got the money back.

Let's see what Ndiaye can do against other teams than Doncaster Reserves. They even made Beto look like a pro fotballer.
Maupay never played under De Zerbi

I think he's quite funny. Saw him interviewed on Sky F1 at British GP and he's massively overplaying the panto villain role. I've not an issue with that, least he's got something about him. I mean look at modern day young pros, Anthony Gordon, he looks a barrel of laughs. Dead serious. Maupay not a success here or everyone's cuppa tea but I wish him no ill and look forward to his social media.

Yep, agree with all that mate.

Might be the most wrong I’ve ever been on a player. Among the worst to ever play for the club and it took me an embarrassingly long time to realise.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back