Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

negative reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Conner. It wasn't very smart of you TripEverton and Cronullasharks to announce your intention and then not be smart enough to be able to complete your plan subtly enough.
Oh well, I still hope you all have a nice day and keep well.

Did I say that? Don’t think I did

Hello Conner. It wasn't very smart of you TripEverton and Cronullasharks to announce your intention and then not be smart enough to be able to complete your plan subtly enough.
Oh well, I still hope you all have a nice day and keep well.
Neg you into oblivion and get you banned are 2 very different things m8. Your similarities with Keiran to manipulate things are very co-incidental I'm sure.

Last edited:

Did I say that? Don’t think I did

Ermmmm, by putting your little plan in here is kind of announcing there for everyone to see.

Like little school children hatching a cunning secretive cunning plan straight out of a comic book.
You should have with bedsheets over your head so that mummy couldn't hear, maybe rang each other or sent P/M's and that way it wouldn't have been here for all to see.
You have to admit, it wasn't the brightest idea was it lad.

Ermmmm, by putting your little plan in here is kind of announcing there for everyone to see.

Like little school children hatching a cunning secretive cunning plan straight out of a comic book.
You should have with bedsheets over your head so that mummy couldn't hear, maybe rang each other or sent P/M's and that way it wouldn't have been here for all to see.

Why are you on another football teams forum giving it billy big bollocks? You won't last long with this much bravado.

Something creepy and sinister about this poster

Neg you into oblivion and get you banned are 2 very different things m8. Your similarities with Keiran to manipulate things are very co-incidental I'm sure.

I really have no idea why you keep mentioning the name "Kieran" and are you letting your imagination run wild and think that I'm a Kopite in disguise?
If yes, come on lad, act a little maturely.

Soon

Enough is enough from you.You little BLERT. WTAF are you even on here for ? You're like Thrush, an irritating ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back