Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

negative reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 101909
He’s doing well is HH.
I’m not an expert in these matters but I would say that his Xneg (currently holding stable at 1.4) could soon be subject to a meganeg extrapolation, depending on how much of a smug penis he becomes.
@Kev The Rat is our resident billionaire stats analysis. How’s he looking Kev? Smug ratings are up but I feel room for improvement in the general bellendery department. Would you say his metaneg is worth investing in or should I be looking at smaller fish for a quick return?

I’m not an expert in these matters but I would say that his Xneg (currently holding stable at 1.4) could soon be subject to a meganeg extrapolation, depending on how much of a smug penis he becomes.
@Kev The Rat is our resident billionaire stats analysis. How’s he looking Kev? Smug ratings are up but I feel room for improvement in the general bellendery department. Would you say his metaneg is worth investing in or should I be looking at smaller fish for a quick return?
Yo Andy how are you doing today.

hi buddies it is great regret that i see more people slipping into the world of negative reputation score. how can we help these lost souls and make them change their ways for the good of grandoldteam.com best everton website for everyone who wants to be friends??
Can’t help the helpless. Show no mercy on theIt sorrow souls and they may incarnate as a better all around multi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back