Net Spend Estimate -24 hour poll

How much will our net spend be in January 2017 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They money might be there but are the players and clubs willing to sell them? For me that is the issue, saying that I do think we will spend about 40 net

I think it will be way over the 60 millions mentioned
This farah has got a point to prove after the last window and i reckon we're going to get a few nice suprises

I think it will be way over the 60 millions mentioned
This farah has got a point to prove after the last window and i reckon we're going to get a few nice suprises
Whilst i agree with your transfer spend predictions Gordon...i doubt some jarg trouser supplier is going to fund it!

It may be that in spend ( personally I think a bit less )
But there will be cash back in from sales
I.e. 30p for Cleverly
Nah fadgedango
This guy who's bought us means business and i think hes going to spend loads in January to show off a bit
He acts quite shy but i think he likes to show off with his money to prove a point

Need to spend over £60m. No excuses after the summer.

We need reinforcements and statements are required in the market, especially after the stones sale.

Nah fadgedango
This guy who's bought us means business and i think hes going to spend loads in January to show off a bit
He acts quite shy but i think he likes to show off with his money to prove a point
Yes I believe there will be a big downs
But there will in all honesty be outgoings
At leat 20 million quids worth
The thread poll is about net spend ... hence my estimate of 40-60 million
I

NEA what we spend provided we come out of the window with a much stronger squad than we have. Replacements for Jags, Barry plus a box to box midfielder and another striker are an absolute must.

Status
Not open for further replies.