New away kit....on Yahoo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink kit is just a football shirt, i may upset a few people by admitting i find it ridiculous grown men wearing football shirts with players names on their backs ( particularly some young enough to be their grand kids ) but each to their own.

I haven't owned a replica shirt for a long,long time - Graham Stuart era.

i LOL'd at that the Liverpool shirt, Standard - thats about right....

Heard the one about the Arabs wanting rid of Carlsberg before having anything to do with them?

I agree. Mine are blank, but I wouldn't mind having DEAN on the back of one... I reckon I'd feel like a pervert with Rodwell or Baxter on the back! My kids have our surname...just in case I lose them in a crowd...:blink:

Mine have my surname on the back, I just think it's more personal - sets you apart from all the Aussies that have Cahill on theirs.
Also, something I can give to my younger sister when she goes to games.

80585682.jpg

Owwww my eyes stupid Red [Poor language removed] shdirt.....

Wear what you want, I like the pink shirt but won't be buying it, I'm sick of this new shirt every year crap we do...

Wear what you want, I like the pink shirt but won't be buying it, I'm sick of this new shirt every year crap we do...

Everyone does it though if we didn't we'd be losing a vital revenue stream. I for one didn't originally like it but really warmed to it after seeing the team wear it against Sydney. Thought the home looked very good today as well

I love the pink shirt. Hated it at first but looks awesome when its worn. Looked class against Sydney. Defo buying it and the home one. Maybe wait a couple of weeks into the season then decide on getting Joao Silva on the back of the away, then hopefully a new amazing signing for the home.

I love the pink shirt. Hated it at first but looks awesome when its worn. Looked class against Sydney. Defo buying it and the home one. Maybe wait a couple of weeks into the season then decide on getting Joao Silva on the back of the away, then hopefully a new amazing signing for the home.

I'm getting 'Get Jo On'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back