New Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Hey guys, this is gonna be a really lame attempt at getting so new chants going. The atmosphere that has been generated over the last few weeks has been nothing short of incredible, so I'd just like to throw some new ideas out there to accompany Spirit of the Blues! While I don't think it's completely sustainable to sing for 90mins, 38 games a season with bus welcomes every time... I think the key is bottling that positivity and passion and letting that be our identity from now on.

I'll start with this San Lorenzo chant, which I think we should repurpose with "Ohhh Saint Domingo".

Next, I've never been a fan of the Demari Gray song and feel his name goes much better to OMD's Enola Gay.

Feel free to completely disregard this thread but if any lads on here do go to the aways regularly then please consider getting incredibly boozed up, throwing them out there and see if any land!

when i was a little boy i arsked my muvva what would it beee would it be Tottenham? would it be Spurs? this is what she said to me Everton Everton Everton

To the tune of The Candyman:

Who can take Iwobi ?

Andre Gomes too!

Utilise a midfield three with one behind the two?

The Franky Lamps (the Franky Lamps Man)

Oh, Franky Lamps can (the Franky Lamps can)

The Franky Lamps can 'cause he mixes it with love

And makes the blues play good (makes the world taste good)

What do you guys think? Cool eh?
I wrote this one myself.

Hey guys, this is gonna be a really lame attempt at getting so new chants going. The atmosphere that has been generated over the last few weeks has been nothing short of incredible, so I'd just like to throw some new ideas out there to accompany Spirit of the Blues! While I don't think it's completely sustainable to sing for 90mins, 38 games a season with bus welcomes every time... I think the key is bottling that positivity and passion and letting that be our identity from now on.

I'll start with this San Lorenzo chant, which I think we should repurpose with "Ohhh Saint Domingo".

Next, I've never been a fan of the Demari Gray song and feel his name goes much better to OMD's Enola Gay.

Feel free to completely disregard this thread but if any lads on here do go to the aways regularly then please consider getting incredibly boozed up, throwing them out there and see if any land!

Fantastic that San Lorenzo crowd.
That song is mesmeric.

They also sing Si Senor which is awsome.
Them bellends across the park think its theirs & call it Bobby's song ...idiots.

Grand Old Lady is sure that he's all green and gold
And he's wearing the shirt number seven..
When he gets to the goal, if the doors are all closed
With a turn he can get what he came for..
Ooh, ooh, and he's scoring a goal in our heaven..

We were going down
But we stayed up again
We’re never ever going down
We were going down
But we stayed up again
We’re never ever going down

Oh Franky boy, Franky boy, Franky boy

He made us hard to play
He made Iwobi play
He made our Tony play
He made our Richy play
We sang the songs that helped us through the tough times