Vote For Your Favourite Crest

Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 1 is the best of a bad bunch. They've really made an arse of this whole debacle. Some of the designs put forward by fans have been first rate but have been ignored completely. There should be more variety in the choices presented.

Look at City's badge. Nike kits, and they aren't being pressured to change to some clipart monstrosity.

1 is okay in principal but the design is badly executed. As someone mentioned above - the lines are too thin. Also, he curly ends of the scroll are weirdly placed behind the badge and I'm not a fan of the spikes.

Number 3 is starting to grow on me - It's got a modern look about it and retains all the key elements in a neat way.

So the 'consultation' period is at an end, and these are the only options? No fourth option of 'none of the above'. How is that the much boasted 'we're listening to fans on this and we will get it right'?

Alan Myers is getting feedback telling him there needs to be a rethink on the options, but he's just resolved now to peddling images of the badges on jerseys as a response to the concerns.

I think that just about covers it.

I'm well aware of making money overseas; but you either didn't read my reply properly or just can't understand it. I said just for the kit, all the other merchandising stuff can have a badge/crest/whatever on it, on the kit go to basics

The kit is the thing that is seen by the most people around the world though! It's the #1 piece of marketing/merchandise!

So the 'consultation' period is at an end, and these are the only options? No fourth option of 'none of the above'. How is that the much boasted 'we're listening to fans on this and we will get it right'?

Alan Myers is getting feedback telling him there needs to be a rethink on the options, but he's just resolved now to peddling images of the badges on jerseys as a response to the concerns.

I think that just about covers it.

He would have gotten feedback that there needs to be a rethink regardless of the options provided because some will always moan about change. This is proven every time Facebook changes it's layout and people kick off.

There isn't going to be another design process, Myers is doing the best he can. I'll take that over Tyrrell flat out saying fans are wrong.

I don't understand why the club say they want a new badge to Modernise the club and make us more marketable - when the options they have given doesn't do that whatsoever - options 1 and 2 looks far worse than our old badge and far less modern aswell.

Seriously doesn't take a genius to realise what the majority of fans want - because all of the designs fans have entered are better than the options we have been given. Don't know why they won't put a "none of the above" option or "the current badge" option for people who have changed their minds - or atleast prefer this one to the options given.

He would have gotten feedback that there needs to be a rethink regardless of the options provided because some will always moan about change. This is proven every time Facebook changes it's layout and people kick off.

There isn't going to be another design process, Myers is doing the best he can. I'll take that over Tyrrell flat out saying fans are wrong.

Same difference though isn't it...fans need to belt up and accept it. One's just more abrasive than the other.

1238294_591297120927835_782195906_n.jpg

It looks good if you ask me.

that is classy tbf

Anyone work in design who'd know roughly how much this Kenyon Fraser outfit would be pulling in for this nonsense?

Kin outrageous.

Just trawling the last 20 pages of this thread anyone here could present three better options than the ones they chose to vote on.

Same difference though isn't it...fans need to belt up and accept it. One's just more abrasive than the other.

Nah come on, Alan is doing a good job here. He's clearly hamstrung. The process has been decided and that's the end of it, but it's wrong to blame him.

Anyone work in design who'd know roughly how much this Kenyon Fraser outfit would be pulling in for this nonsense?

Kin outrageous.

Just trawling the last 20 pages of this thread anyone here could present three better options than the ones they chose to vote on.

It depends on the scale of the job and the purpose - low end £250 ish a piece, with this I'd assume a few grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back