New Everton Kit Design Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
material is nice
hate the collar
sleeves are busy
wish dixie dean stayed on the back

wonder if it looks better unbuttoned

Same. Umbro just always tries to do 1-2 things too much. Material is good, but why are the sleeves different? Collar or sleeves, not both, would be better. I think it'll look fine on the pitch but I prefer the simple shirts (I only wear them around the house or to work out). Simple away shirt in a good color with that same material would be great

I like it apart from the collar.

Definite improvement on last year, though that wouldn't be difficult.

Certainly has a late 80s/early 90s look, and indeed looks like the old Rangers kit.

Mixed feelings, but it's not bad.

Underwhelmed again. Collar reminds me of a Sunday league kit circa early 90s.

Then again, not arsed. Would never buy a shirt while we're advertising "that" type of sponsor.
But you were ok with us advertising alcohol for well over a decade?

Between alcohol and gambling I know which one causes more damage to more lives, and it ain’t betting.

the chang logo might've been beer, but it sure looked nice, graphically.

i'll take it 99/100 times over a generic betting "logo"
fwiw, when we first went to Chang, people were up in arms at the elephants, saying it looked ridiculous.

I prefer the Chang logo over Sportpesa too, I just don’t get people who have a moral objection to betting companies when we came from a 13 year association with an alcohol producer.

Am I seeing things or misunderstanding, as it seems to be on sale for Saturday? Our kits normally never come out until the end of the summer!!

I like this one so the kids can have it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back