New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Lady Boy was out there too. And the ghost of a great english keeper.
My old mate, Russ Hughes, back in the 80s visited Thailand. Russ was a 'rat up a drainpipe' fella went it came to chasing skirt. Anyway, the inevitable happened and he 'fell' for a lady boy...'Manky' I think her name was. But he did not know Manky was a lady boy until the 'big reveal'. "What did you do Russ?" we all breathlessly asked him as he narrated his tale over a few pints at the boozer. His reply was waaaay too expletive laden to report on this forum but it was words to the effect that he'd loved her very deeply.
Ol' Russ...he really was a rat up a drain-pipe lol

I had this opinion also mate, but seen this video which has changed my opinion slightly. It’s only highlights of course, but seems to show a lot more personality in this video than any of our previous managers since Moyes. Not saying I want him anymore than before off the back of it but just took me by surprise.

I now love him, that is peak sh*thousery at 1.40, managing from the stands and giving it to the away fans and having to be pushed back by security.

That kind of passion will go well in the terraces at Goodison...

Been a while since I,ve seen a manager yet to be announced polorizing the fan base as much as this.....hope for his sake he is successful
haven't seen much polarizing. Which would suggest that some love the idea while others hate the idea. Seems more like hate and Meh.

Oh are we dissecting his personality now ffs lads. If he is appointed let's hope he's invigorated for a new chapter.

I will keep telling myself it can't be any worse, it probably can but I won't allow myself to think as such.

Just get your shiz together Everton we have had enough now.

haven't seen much polarizing. Which would suggest that some love the idea while others hate the idea. Seems more like hate and Meh.
Pretty much what I was about to say, everyone thinks it's poor; some are just not getting stressed over something out of our control

He’s busy manicuring his beard mate
4E36E17F-06B3-4078-B397-E921161945A9.jpeg
Nuno after having us off for about £15M per year for him and Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.