New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a coach/Manager if you know what I mean? Is Conte that man, as Carlo wasn’t

Potter is still the most interesting one of the lot for me. As a coach. The rest are all just very bland boring options. I'd like to see the club go out on a limb and appoint a coach with a vision of attacking football. Wether that be potter or someone with the same vision.
The thought of dour negative football just to end up mid table just doesnt appeal anymore.
I want to see Everton sides open up teams with intelligent hungry football. Brought in by a forward thinking coach. Even if it has to be in the making while he clears out the crabs and on long holidays frauds like iwobi then so be it.
Bigger picture

The ONLY negative I would have against Conte is that almost every other club he managed I would venture started from a MUCH higher floor than we have. Like...insanely higher. Not saying he wouldn't do well here but I don't think we're ready for someone to try to take us from Carlo's DIZZYING heights of 10th to what Conte would want, 2nd or 3rd at least. And I don't think we have enough room to make it a reality either in terms of FFP as much as others want to hope it's "gone". Our wages are still astronomically poor.

Who gives a rats ass what they think

People moaned about Peter Beardsley, he turned out to be a great buy. Out of those managers that are available Rafael has won the most. We should give him the chance. Each season RS fans come to Goodison and add another year to there banner saying this many years since we last won anything. Just want us to win something. Cannot see us winning anything with Nuno or Howe or Potter. We should give Rafael 12 months contract and if he is no good he then goes. Make him earn a bigger contract.

Potter is still the most interesting one of the lot for me. As a coach. The rest are all just very bland boring options. I'd like to see the club go out on a limb and appoint a coach with a vision of attacking football. Wether that be potter or someone with the same vision.
The thought of dour negative football just to end up mid table just doesnt appeal anymore.
I want to see Everton sides open up teams with intelligent hungry football. Brought in by a forward thinking coach. Even if it has to be in the making while he clears out the crabs and on long holidays frauds like iwobi then so be it.
Bigger picture

Couldnt even bring myself to Boo Potter he looks that pitiful

People moaned about Peter Beardsley, he turned out to be a great buy. Out of those managers that are available Rafael has won the most. We should give him the chance. Each season RS fans come to Goodison and add another year to there banner saying this many years since we last won anything. Just want us to win something. Cannot see us winning anything with Nuno or Howe or Potter. We should give Rafael 12 months contract and if he is no good he then goes. Make him earn a bigger contract.
I’m fine with him. He is a good fit. Knows how to win trophy’s and his personal situation means he will stick around I think.

He's a has been as a manager. Regardless of any rs links . His past 5 seasons have been finishing around 12th in the league with Newcastle and then 2 seasons in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back