New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not discounting Newcastle I think he did well there, the locals would agree.
But he is a huge bone of contention with them. Yes, some calls for him to go back to them, but just as many saying they wouldn't have him back because of his awful football. Do you regularly speak to newcastle fans about it? Or are you making assumptions off a few comments you have seen from some fans?

Serious question, do you like the style of football he has played in the last 6/7 years?

I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.
Or read his own personal view of it and take that as gospel instead?

Inappropriate Language
I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.
I'd rather lick [Poor language removed] a nettle

I read it mate, I thought he was a massive rs bellend before it,now I think you and him are massive rs bellends

Sorry mate but what kind of Everton fan has been spending their time reading the FSW blog while he's been in China. Mind boggling that a supposed blues fan spends as much time as you supporting what would be the most devisive appointment in the history of the club and thats after we've had the gravy swiller in charge of us who i thought couldn't have been bettered for a worst appointment.

Sorry mate but what kind of Everton fan has been spending their time reading the FSW blog while he's been in China. Mind boggling that a supposed blues fan spends as much time as you supporting what would be the most devisive appointment in the history of the club and thats after we've had the gravy swiller in charge of us who i thought couldn't have been bettered for a worst appointment.
Big Sam’s guide to motorway service stations is a cracking blog mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.