New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get graham potter before spurs might do.
A depressingly negative egotistical dinosaur who's time was 15 years ago as opposed to a innovative thinking coach who likes attacking football and would probably love to build a footballing legacy at a club that gives him the stage with his brand of positive football.
This really could go two ways for me and Everton. If they appoint that dour tw@t i'll switch off somewhat from Everton for the first time in my life. We're not going to do anything spectacular in the immediate future anyway so have something with structure that you want to build on. Benitez is the complete opposite and confirms the club has no direction at all.

Well thats what a blog is.

People on here have made their minds up about him without even giving him a chance, based on a mistranslated comment from 15 years ago and because he won trophies at a different team.
Its not only about his derisory comments about us, hes also a useless washed up has been of a manager who plays ugly football which is ok when winning but hes yesterday's man hes never winning anything again. Also fellow blues can we please
stop calling him by his nickname- we're not his buddies hes a washed up former redshoite manager if you want to be lazy please call him red or even shorter rs. He hates us we hate him and this owner hates us if hes imposed on this great club.

I'll be honest though if Fat Rafael is the man for the job he'll get my backing.

Got to see how he does - WHU fans hated Moist until this sesson and now they love the bloke.

Dont think our fans will ever love Benitez but if he snuck us into Europe I dont think you can stay mad at him.
If he is announced officially I'll get behind him but I'd rather we weren't faced with that decision.

when you say the last 6-7 years, you mean at Newcastle. And there, he took over a doomed team and wasn't given any money, so I think it's a little unfair to damn him for aesthetics. the facts are he's won championship and cups, and signed some of the very best players in the world. He was a whisker away from getting Bruno Fernandes, he knows good players. Concerns on the footballing side do not exist for me. Especially after the absolute sheite we had to watch in the last six months.
So you are happy to watch similar football after the last years months. Fair enough.

I'm not happy to watch yet more of that.

Well thats what a blog is.

People on here have made their minds up about him without even giving him a chance, based on a mistranslated comment from 15 years ago and because he won trophies at a different team.
As most have said, it's not about the comment (however much you try to push that that's what it's about).

I'll be honest though if Fat Rafael is the man for the job he'll get my backing.

Got to see how he does - WHU fans hated Moist until this sesson and now they love the bloke.

Dont think our fans will ever love Benitez but if he snuck us into Europe I dont think you can stay mad at him.
This is how I feel, I just want Everton to succeed, that's it, if its him that can do it all good, I'll be honest I dont think he can but only for pure football reasons, but I'll hope our manager does well, whoever it is.

Whatever it is there better be a blog
A46855DD-5EBB-48B2-9D58-5A3847EE23D3.png

Yum,yum

For the money we've lashed out and will probably further lash out upon his appointment then anything less than a trophy would be a failure

Go speak to a Geordie because they hated his footy.

They liked that he was a prick to Ashley and that's about it mate.
I've told him that several times, chooses to ignore it. I live in Newcastle and currently I'm having conversations daily about benitez with Newcastle fans. But he once read a comment on twitter and that is his truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.