New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't make myself more clear here in that I really don't want Rafael, but...

Mascherano was not world class before or at West ham, infact I'm sure he didn't even play that much?

He was one of the most highly rated youngsters around, was linked with loads of big clubs before he went there. Whoever their manager was at the time decided to play Hayden Mullins ahead of him because he didn’t speak English, Tevez didn’t get in the team for a while when he first went there either.

As mad as it might seem to some, Moderators are people too and have just as much right to their personal opinion as everyone else does. They only difference is that on top of that they give up their own time to help keep the forum a decent place for everyone which speaking from experience can be a thankless job at times.

Keep up the good work lads and thanks. ;)
Is right. Mods lives matter.

Surprised at how many blues are already lubed up and bent over ready to receive the hard love of ‘Uncle Rafael’ formerly known as FSW.
Just wondering if ,going forward ,we’re also going to cease referring to Klopp as Klippety etc, and instead call him Cousin Jurgs or some such
Got to show respect to those ‘Analfield legends ‘ after all

Benitez is the only manager on that list who has inherited a side who were on the brink of CL last season. It's realistic to expect him to close that gap.
i am not sure finishing 10th 8 points behind 4th place is the brink of the champions league tbh mate. My point was people moaned about Roberto and he is managing one of the top international sides. Koeman wasnt good enough , yet is at Barca. Ancelloti is at Real Madrid, not good enough for us apparently (in some quarters). I dont think it matters who we get in i cant see us ever being any good and especially not good enough to challenge the top 4. Not for a long time

Couldn't make myself more clear here in that I really don't want Rafael, but...

Mascherano was not world class before or at West ham, infact I'm sure he didn't even play that much?

Yes he was. He was an Argentine international for 4 years before he even got to Liverpool. You are right West Ham didn't play him much but that was on them not him. He was a proven international player. He played at the 2006 World Cup!

I’ll wager he’s still here. If he shows any progression whatsoever then Moshiri will keep him, he won’t want to leave either. Unless he fails completely he’ll prob still be here.
lead us into the new stadium and have a statue outside commemorating his great escape when we avoid relegation on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.