New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest disappointment in this appointment is that the same old players get more chances to fail, and the heat is off them.

I wanted to see a complete overhaul. This appointment is an appointment for more of the same with the same abysmal squad. Anyone who doesn't realise they can now hide behind Benitez and let him take the flak, is very naive.

ok so now it’s Howe or potter or that Nuno fella . Quick question are we limited to only former premier league managers ? Is there a law or something .

If it was 10 years ago I’d be less bothered and the same if it was Rodgers or even klopp . Like I said the other day it’s one thing appointing a kopite it’s another appointing one whose last job was semi-retirement in China .

Look I’m a blue I want success , I hope it works but I can’t help but think looking around the days of managers of Benitez’s era seems to over and the fresh new coaches are where it’s at . So we split the fanbase , appoint a RS and the plus side seems limited at best .

Do you not think the club haven’t tried to get a better manager in? Do we believe what the media say about their only being 8 options? Albeit those 8 options were on the available now list?

We don’t know the club has reached out to other names via agents and been met with decline.

We’ve got two multi billionaires bankrolling the club, we’ve just had Carlo Ancelotti as manager and fortunately we only got him because he was available and we didn’t have to fork out any compensation for him. I’m sure their initial targets would have been to aim high again.

Truth is the club at the moment and the current squad is in a bad state, we fluctuate from manager to manager every 18 months. Unless a manager is guaranteed a massive warchest every summer on the Man City scales and we can guarantee Champions League competitiveness every season then what top manager is going to drop their current successes for this mad house?

Appointing Benitez is not going to rip the club apart is it? Oh wait.

This is only going to end badly. Personally I no longer give a flying one. I am 68 year of age, I have been a blue all my life, but, the total disregard that Moshiri and friends have shown to us over this matter has killed something inside of me. It is not just Benitez, although I loathe the idea of him.managing us, it is the total contempt for us, shown by the board .

I can't even be arsed with who we might sign in the window. Congratations Mr. Moshiri, you have turned my love for Everton into a big lump of numbness.

Seriously now, can you tell me what Benitez did exactly that made you feel this way?

What did he actually do.

And that's your right to say.

I was grudgingly resigned to this appointment, now I actively want it.
That's a bizarre reaction. No one in their right mind could condone that banner, it's vile and the reaction to it in this forum alone shows that almost the entire spectrum of opinion on the Benitez appointment are opposed to whatever idiot did it. It doesn't change how suitable a candidate he is. Wanting his appointment to demonstrate that one imbecile is wrong is no more rational than not wanting him because Moshiri says he is great.
No to that banner.
No to Benitez as Everton manager.

My biggest disappointment in this appointment is that the same old players get more chances to fail, and the heat is off them.

I wanted to see a complete overhaul. This appointment is an appointment for more of the same with the same abysmal squad.

Absolutely. Benitez didn't use interview #3 or #4 to insist that, as well as £6m a year, the club gave him cast-iron guarantees that Gylfi, Iwobi and Delph would all be sold. Or that Unsy and the cabal would be given the chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back