New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. Stop and look at what you are writing.

Do you know how batshit raging madman you are coming across? Many of you in fact.

It's a bit like ATS refusing to appoint a former Kwikfit centre manager at one of their depots. Breathe. It's football. Nothing more.
Its a bit like ATS taking on a former Kwikfit manager who used to walk past the ATS every day calling them crap and then upping the prices to Kwikfit prices where ATS' customer base used to shop until their prices where put up too high.

I don't know how to get being crap in China into this metaphor.

Of the out of contract managers AVB is the stand out. Highest total points at the time with Spurs, didn't do it at Chelsea because of the usual suspects didn't like to be told they were lazy,just off the back of a good season at Marseille,young... Moshiri probably hasn't an idea who he is. lol
Moshiri knows how to count numbers. If hed just let football men do their jobs we'd be in a better position and so would he, hes just a rich idiot who thinks he can do everything. Avb?? I dont even care now mate if Mike Walker (if hes still alive) got another crack. The alternative is frightening.

Ah, I see. I thought he has given up on football for good.
Understandable, managing anyone except PSG is as good as retirement.

His uncle was a rally driver and AVB collects cars. There's always been a whiff of the obsessive about him, I think I am right in saying the Chelsea players had difficulties working with him because they couldn't relate to him.

I am not ignoring anything of Benitez's other than the fact that some people hate him. It is the biggest sticking point for me.

I get why Moshiri is doing it, I also think he is an absolute moron for doing it and putting us in that position. That's really all there is top it from my side, everyone else's relative worth doesn't mean that much to me. It will be a ridiculous and incredibly risky appointment.

You cant blame Moshiri for a section of our fans acting like entitled babies though mate.

Problem is most sane Blues aint that arsed and appreciate the situation we are in but sadly a good portion also have to look like they dont like the bloke incase the fringe element label them Kopites etc.

I'll get behind the bloke so long as he does a good job here and is professional. If super bloos have a problem with that then they should have been supporting the Blue Union in removing Kenwright instead they turned on their own and supported good ol Bill.

Haven't followed the career of the FSW since he left the RS but I always thought he underachieved there. Top four should have been a closed shop. It was financially set with the RS, United, Chelsea and Arsenal. He still failed to finish in the top four on a couple of occasions. He was incredibly lucky to have Gerrard, without him he'd have been sacked in his first season. That goes without saying that his time there was 10+ years ago now.

If this was a desperate stop gap appointment it wouldn't be so bad but we need a long term plan. This will get sour very quickly.

You cant blame Moshiri for a section of our fans acting like entitled babies though mate.

Problem is most sane Blues aint that arsed and appreciate the situation we are in but sadly a good portion also have to look like they dont like the bloke incase the fringe element label them Kopites etc.

I'll get behind the bloke so long as he does a good job here and is professional. If super bloos have a problem with that then they should have been supporting the Blue Union in removing Kenwright instead they turned on their own and supported good ol Bill.
Sane blues? Have a read through the majority of your posts over the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.