New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
A) we were sleeping
B) it wuz Chelsea fanz
C) dis means more you bitter red

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

We are going to condemn the banner and criticise the culprits like normal people.

We all know how pathetic the bed sheet was. We dont need any lectures from reds thanks.

1624893355359.png

Your club was finished when this happened.

Our fanbase have acted like babies for weeks look at the reaction to the bloke.

1. There is no one better who wants the job

2. Its just a game of football

These tossers making us all look bad and threatening to destabilise the season before its started just so we can sit 14th in the table managed by Potter or Howe.

Morons who need chasing out of GP - If Benitez signs the fella has some real balls so fair play - BACK HIM AND CLAP HIM AT GOODISON FIRST GAME.

dont let idiots like this win - dont want to support us dont turn up to Goodison.
I seem to remember you making veiled threats about beating up another poster on here, surprised youre not on the ‘threaten Benitez’-train.

Our fanbase have acted like babies for weeks look at the reaction to the bloke.

1. There is no one better who wants the job

2. Its just a game of football

These tossers making us all look bad and threatening to destabilise the season before its started just so we can sit 14th in the table managed by Potter or Howe.

Morons who need chasing out of GP - If Benitez signs the fella has some real balls so fair play - BACK HIM AND CLAP HIM AT GOODISON FIRST GAME.

dont let idiots like this win - dont want to support us dont turn up to Goodison.
Proper blue you aren't you.... telling people the right and wrong way to support their club. And then go about having a go at "super bloos" because they don't agree with you subservience.

Status
Not open for further replies.