New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I don’t want us to do is throw obscene amount of money in wages at another manager. They should want to come here and work for a wage that is the going rate (what ever that is) but I’m sure the average isn’t 200k plus a week.

He took Man U from champions of England to 7th. They weren’t plotless I believe
Technically Giggs took them to seventh. Moyes did guarantee they would finish outside the top four though. However he had lined up some promising transfers as he looked to rebuild, but these were scuppered by Van Gaal.

So basically every option is unpopular bar Conte who would never join us.
So get prepared to be disappointed folks.
What's a bit weird to me is that that Italian tit is leaving about the same time we would sack a manager. Yet there seems to be almost no managers "available" for some reason this year. Don't really get what happened this year.

Moyes gave us plenty of notice. A guy leaving at the end of his contract is far from giving someone the shaft.

As soon as foundations started to weaken under Bobby we fell off a cliff performance wise.
And then tried to get Fellaini and Baines on the cheap, and said we were out of order for not accepting his derisory offer, thereby cementing the small club mentality that he had fostered in his time at the club.

A lot of reports saying Moshiri has met with Nuno and is impressed with him. If he's who we go with I think we need to make a lot of signings (we needed 5 anyway) . He loves to play 3 at the back, either 532 or 343, which would make the need for RWB even more key and also some central midfielders who are mobile, box to box type and able to tackle. Also when we have tried 3 CBs this season our guys have struggled and we have conceded soft goals so we may need new people there as well. I don't see James fitting in that formation, unless he's a 2nd striker in the 532. It possibly means we don't need a RW though
He plays 442 now, believes it’s the only way to break the top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back