New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche is twice the manager Potter will ever be. put the likes of White, Dunk, Bissouma, Alzate & Trossard in Burnleys team and Dyche would have them a regular top half outfit imo.
No he wouldn’t, he’d sign Dwight McNeil, Ben Mee and Ashley Westwood at the first opportunity and play the same crap footy he’s played all his managerial career.

Seems to be picking up pace a little bit, not sure how I feel about it tbh, with Nuno it was a defo no - Potter is just a "dunno"

Off to watch some Brighton tactic videos on YouTube... be back soon

Surprised that some people are taking literally the briefing that they'll consider managers with no PL experience.

They were hardly going to say publicly that they were ruling it out.
Then why say anything at all? Makes no sense

Anyway who do you fancy Bri

@Seathestars as you can see I already put Sven Goran of the Erikksson on my list of probables.

Not surprised to see him on SSN probably begging for the job
I see the sensible inclusion of Harry Redknapp but he's older and probably doesn't have long left until his face completely melts so - what about giving Jamie Redknapp the gig?
Yes i know he's inexperienced but think about it. He's an intellegent, young progressive manager (i mean, anyone who's seen his expert punditry will know he's one of the greatest football minds in the game).

Just to lay down an early marker that I am going to be relentless in my digital booing for Potter.

Brighton finished above burnley.
Burnley scored 33 goals last season and finished on -22 goal difference.
They are dire to watch.
Just hell no.

Burnley were one of the worst hit teams for injuries last season in fairness and Brighton spend much more dough.

Dyche has a top 7 finish & 2x top half finishes above Everton in the last 5 seasons on a shoestring budget managing a bunch of bums.

The Ginger One would come here and make us a solid outfit that you can have pride watching again. None of this tippy tappy nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.