New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have recurring nightmares over him.
Everton took the bait hook line and sinker when after a half decent result against Bayern had the fledgling Premier League pundits claiming him as the next superstar manager.
To be fair that Norwich team wasn’t bad. They were hovering around the top of the league. Put 5 past us at GP. Was he in charge then?

Tuchel has done amazing but tuchel is also a world class manager.

You said he bottled Derby when he didn't, and said he stunk the place at Chelsea when again he didn't.

Would he have done better than tuchel? Probably not no but I'd call his Derby spell a definite success and think he done quite good at Chelsea ( mainly because of season 1 like )
I was being a bit tongue in cheek on derby, but he got dramatically worse at Chelsea the longer he was there.

Ninth with that squad, after spending like a quarter of a billion

Ninth.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek on derby, but he got dramatically worse at Chelsea the longer he was there.

Ninth with that squad, after spending like a quarter of a billion

Ninth.

Fell apart like but was his first really poor spell, was harsh to me at the time they sacked him ( massively paid off for them like ) but doubt he even signed the players anyway they have a DOF like us don't they? I know one of the reasons he got sacked was he was arguing with a board member about transfers

Fell apart like but was his first really poor spell, was harsh to me at the time they sacked him ( massively paid off for them like ) but doubt he even signed the players anyway they have a DOF like us don't they? I know one of the reasons he got sacked was he was arguing with a board member about transfers
He still had them 9th mate. Taking into account relative squad strength, that’s like us being in the bottom 3, and I don’t see anyone making arguments we should bring Silva back.

Sacking him worked out well for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back