New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it hard to be optimistic heading into the new season, we won’t get better than Carlo, I think we’ve a largely poor squad of players, no clear direction, no philosphey, no plan, I don’t see the DOF as being very skillful in assembling or achieving any of those things 3/4 years in. I can see nothing but regression.

To be fair the last time I was this dispondent on Everton was the year we qualified for the CL after Rooney left.So who knows, but red flags all over the gaff for me.

Here comes Rafael:

1623446490396.webp

Find it hard to be optimistic heading into the new season, we won’t get better than Carlo, I think we’ve a largely poor squad of players, no clear direction, no philosphey, no plan, I don’t see the DOF as being very skillful in assembling any of those things. I can see nothing but regression.

To be fair the last time I was this dispondent on Everton was the year we qualified for the CL after Rooney left.So who knows, but red flags all over the gaff for me.
Have faith in the architect. :coffee:

Have faith in the architect. :coffee:

Worried mate not going to lie, we are how not to run a football club 101, we do very little right.

You know me I can be happy clappy, if the situation dictates, not seeing anything to be optimistic about at the club at the moment, just don’t have faith in anyone there who has any sway.

Worried mate not going to lie, we are how not to run a football club 101, we do very little right.

You know me I can be happy clappy, if the situation dictates, not seeing anything to be optimistic about at the club at the moment, just don’t have faith in anyone there who have sway.
Since Moshiri arrived the name of the game has been hire and fire and the emphasis on staying in the PL at all costs in order that when a stadium is built we're a top flight club. That's lead to panic button pushing and 5 managers in on his watch.

He's a basket case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back