New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He gets my backing, as would pretty everyone bar Benitez or the reappointment of a former manager. But I have big worries about his slow pedestrian 3 at the back system. It doesn't feel like Everton football to me, but if its Nuno then all the best to him. This is going to be a difficult job for anyone and they will need a lot of patience, a lot of skill and a bit of luck

Since Moshiri arrived the name of the game has been hire and fire and the emphasis on staying in the PL at all costs in order that when a stadium is built we're a top flight club. That's lead to panic button pushing and 5 managers in on his watch.

He's a basket case.

It’s just been shockingly bad, the money wasted, the lack of stability, no plan, no philosophy, constant reboots.

The DOF doesnt seem to have provided any stability, consistency, philosphey or plan. We were told the coach didn’t matter once the DOF was in place, that fell flat on its face, we got worse.

We’ve an unbalanced squad, with no leadership and a weak mentality, assembled at this stage by what 5/6 managers. It’s woeful.

We’ve stopped developing players, even though we were rank the year before last, I could get behind a team trying to develop Gordon, Braintwaite, Kean etc - that all go binned.

I could get behind Carlo, because despite having a largely bad squad, he was a very component manager. That’s gone now.

Given the lack of competency I assess above, do I trust those I mention to find the right manager, I don’t really.

Just don’t see where the progress, development and frankly hope is going to come from.

Like I said the last time I was this hopeless was when we finished with what was at the time lowest point total of any team to stay up ever and just sold Rooney, than we got the CL the year after, so who knows.

Last edited:

Not being funny but I'd rather have less money and not be moshiris plaything at this point. Anyone who is okay with the fella palace turned down to get us into Europe at least needs to be asking themselves serious questions.

Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back