New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ideal but at least we got him in early

The players get thier full pre season with him to learn how he wants them to play

I was expecting us to scramble an appointment in late July lol

Agree with Neiler and Jim Hopper, prepared to back the manager, would like him to stay for 5 years as it would mean we have been successful. Sacking a manager is a sign of failure, and I always want us to win every game we play. Does the Wolves of the last 4 years suggest he only has one style, or was this pragmatism? How did his previous teams play, as I can't even remember where he was before Wolves. Any manager does not work alone, if a DoF is in place. Brands is also responsible for the style of football. I am interested to see who stays and goes this summer, as this should give us an indication of how we intend to play. Give the man a chance.

So he’s being judged totally on his last season, is that right?
The 2 seasons previously Wolves were not bad to watch from my memory.
They really were mate.
The reason that he came unstuck last season was twofold.
1. He tried to play more expansive football
2. He lost Jiminex to injury.

So he’s being judged totally on his last season, is that right?
The 2 seasons previously Wolves were not bad to watch from my memory.
Bobby brown shoes first season was quite good here before he broke the gashometer.
I just hope he's learnt from his previous experience and we don't have a boom and bust scenario.
I just want to see us playing some good footy and challenging and let's see where we go with him.

Well, giving the style of playing that the world class second coming of Carlo Ancelotti implemented. Nuno will fit in perfect.

Every candidate that has been linked to us has produced large groans, including Conte. I'm just baffled by it all really.

we have tried a manager from THIS LEAGUE and f all else

we’re a joke

Different that though tbh

Carlo was coming on the back of going backwards and being sacked by mid table Napoli.

Contes stock is the highest its probably ever been having lead inter to their first title in 10+ years.

Right now Conte is one of the best managers in the world, we are a million miles away from that

I think the 24% vote thinking there was ever a chance of Conte says everything about the delusion level.
Ancelotti was the anomaly, not the new norm.
Think Nuno will do well for you, Wolves finished above Everton in 2 of the last 3 seasons, with a vastly smaller budget.
But if that’s so disastrous, then ok, enjoy.
It definitely wasn't a vastly smaller budget. You spent an absolute fortune the last 3 seasons.

Good riddance that other thread got locked, was depressing.

Someone, some club please hijack the Nuno move.

If it is him he gets my full support, I'm worried we are becoming an easy target for agents/players/managers now though looking to rinse us. Mendes will be rubbing his hands together at the thought of Mosh's millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back