New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gona be alot of soggy nappies on here soon,but its all gona be ok.

Just remember he's just another fella on the sideline.

And if you feel like its all getting to much just remember you're a fully grown man on football forum crying like a 9 year old.... No one wants that

And even if we dont get Benitez the only options left will have people moaning regardless

Nuno
Potter
Dyche
Howe

Whole situation a bit of a paradox for me. We probably have the wealthiest and most forward thinking set of custodians of our clubs modern history, given they are taking us to a new home and spend a few hundred million.

And yet they over see the most two baffling managerial appointments ever (Allerdyce & Benitez), if reports are to be believed.

Just take hope in that simple fact that this doesn’t stack up and a preferred appointment is waiting in the wings. If not guess we just crack on, turn up and get behind the team and manager, as we always do.

If we're going to appoint a manager that invites fume we might as well just employ someone already that generates hostility like a player. That way we can focus our ire on the manager and players at the same time. It's more economical. So announce our new player manager gylfi siggurdson Everton!

No to Nuno is currently trending on Twitter.

It appears as tho Spurs arent happy at all.
I was fine with him apart from the agent links. I'd be more optimistic than what we are doing. The trend and link to Spurs doesn't mean he is out of the running for our job, he is just in the running for theirs too. Considering his agent, if he is fully out the fact nothing has been leaked to say so is surprising.

In hindsight I think the Ancelotti hire hasn't helped us when it comes to this hire. Expectations are through the roof and potentially decent (I'm not talking about Rafael) candidates are being viewed as not good enough.

At the time we appointed Silva he had something like 80-90% approval among blues. Yet Nuno, who is twice the manager Silva is/was struggled to get 50%. Presumably because he felt like a massive come down from Ancelotti.

I also think people need to get past this obsession with us playing like Brazil. Some of the best and most successful teams are built on sturdy defence. In fact - a team of our size and stature us much more likely to get success by going down that route. Look at Atletico. Look at Leicester when they won the league. They didn't play the best footy in the league, but they were incredibly solid, knew what they did well, and executed it to perfection.

Having a manager - be it Carlo, Nuno, Rafael or someone else - who gets us established with a solid base and then pushes us on with better players as we get higher up the table, is likely the way to go. It may not be pretty, immediately, but it's our most likely route to success imho.
Dont expect us to play like brazil its because of the slow build up
And even if we dont get Benitez the only options left will have people moaning regardless

Nuno
Potter
Dyche
Howe
hard not to with a list like that is depressing

Whole situation a bit of a paradox for me. We probably have the wealthiest and most forward thinking set of custodians of our clubs modern history, given they are taking us to a new home and spend a few hundred million.

And yet they over see the most two baffling managerial appointments ever (Allerdyce & Benitez), if reports are to be believed.

Just take hope in that simple fact that this doesn’t stack up and a preferred appointment is waiting in the wings. If not guess we just crack on, turn up and get behind the team and manager, as we always do.
They have ambition and definetly want the club to be winning everything possible, they’re just clueless bellends who don’t know how to run a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.