New Everton Stadium Discussion

Seems as the stadium thread has a certain whiff about it, its seems as best time as ever to ask, does anyone know how we will be dividing the stadium plot from the sewage works - dock wall sized wall, fencing?

Unless i'm mistaken no pics from the club have acknowledged it

Unless I am mistaken, I think there already is a wall between the dock and the sewage works, isn't there? Seems to be on Google Earth. Not as high as the dock wall, obviously.

Judging by the huge queues outside various chippies and take aways around Gooodison Park, lots of people want feeding. I'm sure the club will cater for all pockets if they are looking to maximise income.

In my opinion football clubs miss a trick. They charge too much. I haven't been this season but take a sausage roll or a bar of chocolate, they'd be at least double the cost if not more you'd pay in shops. I always think if the price is reasonable the people will buy, and if more people buy then you sell more = same turnover
as high prices. I also think the same for ticket prices, at BMD. Because 60,000 would enable lower ticket prices. To get the same match day income
at 53000 prices will be higher..

Seems as the stadium thread has a certain whiff about it, its seems as best time as ever to ask, does anyone know how we will be dividing the stadium plot from the sewage works - dock wall sized wall, fencing?

Unless i'm mistaken no pics from the club have acknowledged it
United Utilities spent a fortune at the treatment works not so long ago. If the place stinks, they will have to provide more odour control.

In my opinion football clubs miss a trick. They charge too much. I haven't been this season but take a sausage roll or a bar of chocolate, they'd be at least double the cost if not more you'd pay in shops. I always think if the price is reasonable the people will buy, and if more people buy then you sell more = same turnover
as high prices. I also think the same for ticket prices, at BMD. Because 60,000 would enable lower ticket prices. To get the same match day income
at 53000 prices will be higher..

I completely agree. Someone I know worked next to one and the amount of times they got offered the left over pies (I mean loads) as they never sold was every week.

That's what spurs did with the ale. It's cheaper than most London pubs so people go before and stay after.

Not sure on the food cost though.

I completely agree. Someone I know worked next to one and the amount of times they got offered the left over pies (I mean loads) as they never sold was every week.

That's what spurs did with the ale. It's cheaper than most London pubs so people go before and stay after.

Not sure on the food cost though.
I got a pie and a bottle of beer at the Palace game and the beer was warmer than the pie. The catering is abysmal. However ,the server told me it was £7-40 and the machine showed £3-10 which is what I was charged . Go figure. :p

Taken off Twitter today. More steel going up.

030C81CA-0D0A-4734-A0FD-1875269C578F.jpeg

United Utilities spent a fortune at the treatment works not so long ago. If the place stinks, they will have to provide more odour control.

They built a new inlet from the main sewer which is about 30 foot underground and contained in a building. All of the primary tanks and sludge storage tanks are odour controlled. I was at the site in January and it didn’t smell at all from anywhere on the site or down the dock road.

Did I read something previously that basically said it's mainly being prefabricated off-site and then just clicking together? Like they do on Grand Designs just without Kenwright living in a carvan over Christmas.
With the plot twist that he ends up preggers as well.