New Everton Stadium Discussion

Saw on Twitter earlier an article about United looking at redeveloping their stadium. It would mean them having to find an alternative home for a period. Quite a few of their fans were suggesting our new stadium. I could almost see this happening because of our financial position. The humiliation

Inappropriate Language
Saw on Twitter earlier an article about United looking at redeveloping their stadium. It would mean them having to find an alternative home for a period. Quite a few of their fans were suggesting our new stadium. I could almost see this happening because of our financial position. The humiliatioi
Saw on Twitter earlier an article about United looking at redeveloping their stadium. It would mean them having to find an alternative home for a period. Quite a few of their fans were suggesting our new stadium. I could almost see this happening because of our financial position. The humiliation
I remember the home league game for United against arsenal at anfield in 1971,my arl fella took me that night in the annie road.What I do remember is the United fans getting sh1t kicked out of them in the kop and absolute chaos after the game

I remember the home league game for United against arsenal at anfield in 1971,my arl fella took me that night in the annie road.What I do remember is the United fans getting sh1t kicked out of them in the kop and absolute chaos after the game
I went to watch that game. There was a very large contingent of kopites & Street End lads combined on the kop early doors. The United fans who had decided to enter the kop pre-match didn't last long resulting in "... exit, pursued by a bear" - all the way across the pitch to the Annie Road end.

I went to watch that game. There was a very large contingent of kopites & Street End lads combined on the kop early doors. The United fans who had decided to enter the kop pre-match didn't last long resulting in "... exit, pursued by a bear" - all the way across the pitch to the Annie Road end.
Yes I remember the United fans running across the pitch at halftime to the annie road end.My arl fella only took me the game to see George Best.

@chicoazul THE NEW ARENA has its next member.
monty-python-john-cleese.gif