New Everton Stadium Discussion

Really hope the powers that be are creative when it comes to naming the stands … or certainly better than north, south, east, west.

Personally I hope one is called the Goodison Park Stand

Thoughts?

Really hope the powers that be are creative when it comes to naming the stands … or certainly better than north, south, east, west.

Thoughts?
Tom,D1ck and Harry...the small stand is called Ronnie.

Thoughts?
As long as we can get a team to start challenging again for honours they can call them what they want

One of them's gonna be the Bill Kenwright Stand and you all know it.
I'm 99% sure it won't happen.

If it happened after I had secured a season ticket in that stand I'd immediately move. If no moves available I'd just give it up.

My hope is once he's removed from the board/steps down, people who were previously afraid to speak up start to talk. It only takes one or two and his whole tower of lies comes crashing down.

I want him to go to the grave knowing he's hated by the majority. His ego and selfishness almost killed Everton.

Anyway , beautiful stadium. UTFT.

I'm 99% sure it won't happen.

If it happened after I had secured a season ticket in that stand I'd immediately move. If no moves available I'd just give it up.

My hope is once he's removed from the board/steps down, people who were previously afraid to speak up start to talk. It only takes one or two and his whole tower of lies comes crashing down.

I want him to go to the grave knowing he's hated by the majority. His ego and selfishness almost killed Everton.

Anyway , beautiful stadium. UTFT.
That's the hope, but this is Everton.

I hope there's a separate smoke room at the new place. Fancy little trays for us to skin up on, Everton themed bongs and shisha pipes, that kind of thing.

Can't wait now...
Mate, they forgot to include a ticket office in BMD, so I wouldn’t hold your pot-smoke filled breath for your smoke room.