New Everton Stadium Discussion

The Hydraulic Tower will act as a nice replacement for St. Lukes.
It would, just depends if the club has a more commercially viable proposition for the space.
That and the Dockers Clock will really add to the spectacular setting of the stadium.
It will be great when that's restored. (I read it was in the works, no idea who was paying for it.)

A mate of mine who is a season ticket holder reckons he has just gone past BMD and all the boards with the crest and Evertons name are being taken down. I don't know if true but he is a blue

They’re supposedly phasing out the crest with the word Everton and replacing it with only the silhouette of st Ruperts tower - like on last seasons yellow kit.

What I was told last week at the liver building by Everton staff. They never mentioned about changing it on the site straight away though.

Great video @The binman chronicles

I was just wondering, with increased capacity for away fans for cup fixtures, where will they be sitting? and assuming we sell all our season tickets, what happens to the displaced ones?

The general location stays the same they just have to enlarge it (if the away team bothers to take a full allocation).

I think when it comes to cup games you are not necessarily guaranteed to sit in your ST seat. I think Baz from Toffee TV had to move as the away side took up more of the BR stand. With the extra capacity that I personally believe they won't add more season tickets it's likely there could be a buffer zone around the away end anyhow where they keep it for GA.

The general location stays the same they just have to enlarge it (if the away team bothers to take a full allocation).

I think when it comes to cup games you are not necessarily guaranteed to sit in your ST seat. I think Baz from Toffee TV had to move as the away side took up more of the BR stand. With the extra capacity that I personally believe they won't add more season tickets it's likely there could be a buffer zone around the away end anyhow where they keep it for GA.

I might he wrong here but I'm sure I read that the away in is the lower tier only (corner) and then for Cup games the upper tier (corner) is given as well

Can't remember where I've seen that though so probably a load of bollocks