New Everton Stadium

7b0fb7d0-812e-4118-a09c-246bc4e9e0d6.webp

Why are you addressing that to me....? I was responding directly to other people's posts on the subject. I never brought it up. Should you be questioning them first for doing so? Perhaps even asking why anyone would still be peddling the same Kenwright, Wyness, Elstone propaganda about redevelopment from the Destination Kirkby days? With maths that is as nonsensical now as it was then!?

Could it be that some now think that the arse has fallen out of dreams of nirvana and they need to comfort themselves in that same lie?

As I said.... all while Rome burns!

Yes, decisions have been made but the funding model collapsed 18 months ago.... (earlier in reality) and has been instrumental in our current predicament. We may still have to find another £300m fuel to throw on that fire..... Gone are the days of those insisting Moshiri was a multi-Billionaire and would cover it!

We are now in the realms of hoping that we survive our current severely hamstrung state while firmly in a relegation zone (Again) and that somehow we complete this build, so that the new stadium effect increases our value sufficiently to bridge those debts.... or at least attract a new owner who can.

Not beyond reason, but it feels a bit like diving a stalled aircraft to restart the engine, when there doesn't appear to be much altitude left.
I’m not reading all of that. Pretty sure it’s exactly the same content as every other post you’ve made.

I'm looking for a regular seat but with a cash bar/food outlet kind of deal. Anything to avoid the 10 min toilet scrum tbh.

That St Domingo area is sold out (7'500) and that's approx 180 seats so.... 1.35 million. It all adds up but it will all go on interest as things stand.
Wil pay for a new Ferrari for Bill, Moshiri and Kev each year.

Don’t understand how can there be such a price range. Is €420 for the blade of grass that Messi farted on as he was receiving treatment for a thigh injury against Villarreal in 2017?
Listen Mike, as a man who once bought a blade of glass in a vacuum packed tube with a certificate of authenticity from the Grounds Of Graceland in a presentation Card, the mocking is hurtful!!
🤣🤣

I am one of those mugs

Went brown within 2 weeks, tossed in bin, still best $20 dollar ever spent....

Well actually it was the $20 on some Graceland based hooker, a story for another day.....

Thank ya very much!

*stadium looking ace, back on topic

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back