New Everton Stadium Discussion

Go to about 7.50 and look at the gradient effect created by the water reflecting on the glass.

View attachment 232812

The way that video was cut made it look like they took the maddest route ever to BMD. Just round and round in circles. They left Goodison, went on to Leeds street, Drove back into Goodison then down Boundary Road. They passed through Terrys timbers 3 times. 🤣

Looks like theyve started on the West Stand roof. They've added some sections of the initial roof layer.

1698337846855.png

The way that video was cut made it look like they took the maddest route ever to BMD. Just round and round in circles. They left Goodison, went on to Leeds street, Drove back into Goodison then down Boundary Road. They passed through Terrys timbers 3 times. 🤣
yea, I havent been around that area since I was a kid but I was slightly confused!

Set off from Goodison and approached Boundary Street from town. Then multiple visits to Terrys as you say 🤣

Set off from Goodison and approached Boundary Street from town. Then multiple visits to Terrys as you say 🤣
They definitely went down Leeds Street from the University end, I recognise that junction. They also hit Boundary street from the wrong way if you was coming from Goodison, as they approached with it being on the left. My guess is they hit Leeds street, then turned round and came back along Scotty and come off on Stanley Road.

Made me laugh anyway.