New Everton Stadium Discussion

Saw several internal vids from someone who works for LOR. Mark who runs the Brick was there on a tour today. He said from the outside (as I’ve seen it) it looks brilliant but once you get inside it’s unbelievable. Despite their best efforts the drone lads cannot do the interior justice apparently, but please don’t take that as a sleight. From what I’ve seen you will feel very enclosed.

Do the steps on the fan plaza side end at the reception area? They've only built them on one side thus far.
Looks rubbish. Hoping their is a reason they haven't built on the other side of reception.

I was down there on Wednesday afternoon and it was really bright.
Based on the orientation of the stadium the sun seemed to be setting behind the South West corner so the East stand(particularly NE part) will be in sunlight most.
In the winter. It'll shift to due west then slightly North-West as we get closer to summer. Evening games in late spring will probably have the sun on the the south end of the East stand

Looking at the different coloured Brentford seats there jogged a memory or I'm imagining it. Weren't we meant to be having 2 or 3 different shades of blue seats? I'm sure it's from around the time Meis was going on about the seats coming from recycled plastic.

Saw several internal vids from someone who works for LOR. Mark who runs the Brick was there on a tour today. He said from the outside (as I’ve seen it) it looks brilliant but once you get inside it’s unbelievable. Despite their best efforts the drone lads cannot do the interior justice apparently, but please don’t take that as a sleight. From what I’ve seen you will feel very enclosed.
This is 100% correct.

A good way to think about it is, 3 of the stands back row is higher than the Top Balcony’s last row.

It doesn’t seem like it when watching the drone videos though.