New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think that is a great design TBF

1707923162618.png

I was on a call last night as part of Everton's stadium research, discussing the proposed season ticket migration. One thing that was casually mentioned that I wasn't aware of, and not sure if it's been mentioned before, is that you won't be able to gain access to the Fan Plaza unless you have a match ticket. So those huge gates being installed in the dock walls will act as a primary turnstile. Not sure if this is for during matchdays only.
makes sense, we need to keep those pesky French local hoodlums out dont we

I hope they don't include it in our profit and suitability rules.

Hopefully not so much that they can't get it back from merch sales!

lol lol

I like it, I hope they just did it inhouse rather than paying a silly+more than an average property house fee to branding agencies. The branding releases always make me chuckle. The absolute bobbins agencies come out with so management who spend an absolute fortune on them can look good.

The one before this was a favourite of mine. Not long after the club told us they needed a new crest to modernise and the importance of having the word 'Everton' within the main body of the crest, they then decided to follow the instruction from another agency to just use a stripped down version of the tower;

1707925238284.png

^ so from "we need the word Everton on everything Everton" to stuff that even Evertonians would be hard pushed to know was Everton.

Until next time...

I like it, I hope they just did it inhouse rather than paying a silly+more than an average property house fee to branding agencies. The branding releases always make me chuckle. The absolute bobbins agencies come out with so management who spend an absolute fortune on them can look good.

The one before this was a favourite of mine. Not long after the club told us they needed a new crest to modernise and the importance of having the word 'Everton' within the main body of the crest, they then decided to follow the instruction from another agency to just use a stripped down version of the tower;

View attachment 245956

^ so from "we need the word Everton on everything Everton" to stuff that even Evertonians would be hard pushed to know was Everton.

Until next time...
The club was, for many a year, run by a variety of HR types rather than those with any real inkling of football; their decisions have been for their own benefit.

Like you mention, the media output by the club has been scattergun, but you can also look at the frankly scandalous merch deals to see our incompetence.

You'd laugh if you knew how difficult it's been for me to even try to get myself a hospitality ticket for BMD.

The club was, for many a year, run by a variety of HR types rather than those with any real inkling of football; their decisions have been for their own benefit.

Like you mention, the media output by the club has been scattergun, but you can also look at the frankly scandalous merch deals to see our incompetence.

You'd laugh if you knew how difficult it's been for me to even try to get myself a hospitality ticket for BMD.

I gave up in the end, signed up for notifications day one but they sold the ones I wanted on the sly. Had their own criteria/priority list it seems and season ticket holders who signed up for hospitality waiting list weren't on it. Not fussed on the set they've last announced, rather eat/drink near the stadium than that.

I was on a call last night as part of Everton's stadium research, discussing the proposed season ticket migration. One thing that was casually mentioned that I wasn't aware of, and not sure if it's been mentioned before, is that you won't be able to gain access to the Fan Plaza unless you have a match ticket. So those huge gates being installed in the dock walls will act as a primary turnstile. Not sure if this is for during matchdays only.
Think I saw in some interview or another that thats only match days and all other days the fan plaza will be open to the public.
Makes sense as I assume the shop/museum/stadium tours/what ever goes in the hydraulic tower will be open all week.