New Everton Stadium

That dock behind the South stand, any chance that Everton might be able to purchase that in the future if they wanted to? You just look at the space available and we're really quite boxed in with, obviously, very limited space around all sides of the stadium.

Or any other space the club might be able to buy, Terry's Timber not up for sale I guess? I'm sure the club would be able to make it more than worth their while to sell up if they had plans for the area there directly oppos the ground.

That dock behind the South stand, any chance that Everton might be able to purchase that in the future if they wanted to? You just look at the space available and we're really quite boxed in with, obviously, very limited space around all sides of the stadium.

Or any other space the club might be able to buy, Terry's Timber not up for sale I guess?
They could, but infilling it would be heavily resisted by the council I suspect. The intent as part of the Liverpool Waters Masterplan is to develop around it, not fill it in.

Or any other space the club might be able to buy, Terry's Timber not up for sale I guess?
Terry’s sold as soon as the stadium was announced I believe.

Now most of the seats are in it is clear that we seem to have provided a lot of facilities for the less able fans, in some really decent spots too rather than tucked away in crap parts of the ground. Looks like the design has put their experience over bare extra cash that could have been had. They've obviously done their numbers on how many we will need based on current demand and provided for them. Good to see.
Yeah that’s something I’ve noticed but never commented on ..
There are quite a lot around the ground match days definitely going to be massively improved and a great experience for sure

Meise and co have done amazing

It's not been sold. Someone may have agreed a deal in principal but the land is all still registered to Terry's Timber.
Saw this from 8 years ago on here.
MEET THE LOCALS...
TERRY BRADY, OWNER OF TERRY’S TIMBER

JS98361888.jpg

Terry Brady owner of Terry Timber.
True Blue Terry’s business has been going for more than 30 years, and he employs a staff of around 30 on his massive site opposite Bramley-Moore Dock.

He tells us: “As an Evertonian I’d be as happy as Larry if we moved here – as long as they gave me an executive box!”

More seriously, as to whether he would seek to stay where he is or find new premises, he says: “If anything does happen, I can’t say what I’d do until I heard Everton’s plans. My priority, though, will always be my business and my staff – I am 100% committed to the business and the business will carry on whatever happens.

“But I think it would provide a great boost to the area if Everton came.”

Or any other space the club might be able to buy, Terry's Timber not up for sale I guess? I'm sure the club would be able to make it more than worth their while to sell up if they had plans for the area there directly oppos the ground.

Very limited space? Do you mean for expansion or just milling around?

That east stand fan plaza is huge, around the South is fairly roomy. The West has a two level space with the steps to sit down at the front. We will not be expanding the stadium for the foreseeable.

I would not describe it as boxed in.

Very limited space? Do you mean for expansion or just milling around?

That east stand fan plaza is huge, around the South is fairly roomy. The West has a two level space with the steps to sit down at the front. We will not be expanding the stadium for the foreseeable.

I would not describe it as boxed in.
I guess for more retail / entertainment facilities that generate money for the club. Will the stadium have a huge megastore inside of it, for example? (genuinely don't know). Yeah I know it will be years, possibly decades before expansion would even be contemplated like - maybe not even in our lifetime.

I guess for more retail / entertainment facilities that generate money for the club. Will the stadium have a huge megastore inside of it, for example? (genuinely don't know). Yeah I know it will be years, possibly decades before expansion would even be contemplated like - maybe not even in our lifetime.

The megastore is within the east stand, see the pink part saying retail:

Screenshot_20240228_200101_Chrome.jpg

And is over two floors.

Screenshot_20240228_200135_Chrome.jpg

Outside the ground there will be like shipping type containers for food and drink: (note the stage over by the hydraulic tower)

Screenshot_20240623_113354_Gallery.jpg

That's on top of obviously the nicer and better bars and drinking establishments/restaurants inside the ground. Of course many of these on a matchday are exclusive to the premium ticket holders but on non matchday everyday blues can visit.

The megastore is within the east stand, see the pink part saying retail:

View attachment 261853

And is over two floors.

View attachment 261854
Outside the ground there will be like shipping type containers for food and drink: (note the stage over by the hydraulic tower)

View attachment 261856

That's on top of obviously the nicer and better bars and drinking establishments/restaurants inside the ground. Of course many of these on a matchday are exclusive to the premium ticket holders but on non matchday everyday blues can visit.

As mentioned earlier it seems the lower GA is a shared concourse for the north, west and south stand. Big fan of that. Let’s just hope they utilise the space with different options.

Then again that’s what the premium tickets are paid for.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back