New Everton Stadium

The megastore is within the east stand, see the pink part saying retail:

View attachment 261853

And is over two floors.

View attachment 261854
Outside the ground there will be like shipping type containers for food and drink: (note the stage over by the hydraulic tower)

View attachment 261856

That's on top of obviously the nicer and better bars and drinking establishments/restaurants inside the ground. Of course many of these on a matchday are exclusive to the premium ticket holders but on non matchday everyday blues can visit.

Also a big fan that you can’t identify the away dressing room. Hope it’s a box room.

The megastore is within the east stand, see the pink part saying retail:

View attachment 261853

And is over two floors.

View attachment 261854
Outside the ground there will be like shipping type containers for food and drink: (note the stage over by the hydraulic tower)

View attachment 261856

That's on top of obviously the nicer and better bars and drinking establishments/restaurants inside the ground. Of course many of these on a matchday are exclusive to the premium ticket holders but on non matchday everyday blues can visit.
Great post - thank you very much mate. Brilliant insights that I wasn't aware of. 👍

Looking at the latest drone videos and it just gets better and better, doesn't it? Anybody like to have a guess when the cladding will be finished on the East Stand? I'd say it could be finished this week. The following one at the latest.

Looking at the latest drone videos and it just gets better and better, doesn't it? Anybody like to have a guess when the cladding will be finished on the East Stand? I'd say it could be finished this week. The following one at the latest.
I think the club have said that the cladding on the east side should be finished by the end of the month- and by the end of July for the west side

I think the club have said that the cladding on the east side should be finished by the end of the month- and by the end of July for the west side
Thanks for the info. It won't be too long when there is nothing to see on the outside. The Spurs fan who posts on here sis warn us about that. Hopefully then the club should start posting more stuff about what is going on inside. I'm dying to see what the bars and food outlets look like.

If the weather stays like it currently is, I reckon the cladding for the East Stand will be done by Wednesday

Every time I see this I cannot get over how super our new stadium will be.
And that our absolute showers managed to get so far.

It is truly incredible. In all senses.

Must admit my OCD gets aggravated by the lack of symmetry - especially from east or west. The unequal overhang, though edgy, bothers me.

I would never be so daring when setting the table.

Nevertheless, truly wonderous.

my second attempt at a video, was good weather out there today

I think it was much smoother than my first attempt.

also on my channel later I will have a video of Salford city fc who we will be playing in a pre-season friendly so I thought I would have a look at the ground and see what we can expect when we go there

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back