New Everton Stadium Discussion

In the U.K. government regulation would have to change to make that a fact. Germany enjoys a 1.5/1 or 2/1 configuration at their stadiums, I can’t recall which. In the U.K. it is still 1/1.
Makes sense, so if regs changed in future capacity could potentially rise. Cheers mate.

Makes sense, so if regs changed in future capacity could potentially rise. Cheers mate.
I seem to recall Tom and others who know more about this suggesting that our tread depths and rake make it unlikely we could ever go much beyond 1:1 (maybe 1.3:1 max). My own view is that there is limited political appetite in UK to go further than 1:1 having talked with two Labour shadow ministers on the topic back in 2022 but if 1:1 rail seating goes well for a few years that might change,

I seem to recall Tom and others who know more about this suggesting that our tread depths and rake make it unlikely we could ever go much beyond 1:1 (maybe 1.3:1 max). My own view is that there is limited political appetite in UK to go further than 1:1 having talked with two Labour shadow ministers on the topic back in 2022 but if 1:1 rail seating goes well for a few years that might change,
Yep very short sighted location.