New Everton Stadium Discussion

Have the club ever published the total cost though? Im asking, not saying they haven't.

For as long as the stadium was being built it was costed at £500m and as a poster earlier rightly said, trumpeted by the Everton board last Summer that Mrs Dynamite herself had fixed that price with Laing O'Roukes in a brilliant business deal...it's now £760m, thanks Denise I can see why Bill chose you !

For as long as the stadium was being built it was costed at £500m and as a poster earlier rightly said, trumpeted by the Everton board last Summer that Mrs Dynamite herself had fixed that price with Laing O'Roukes in a brilliant business deal...it's now £760m, thanks Denise I can see why Bill chose you !

It's been reported and speculated as £500m, sure. I'm just wondering have the club ever released anything official with that tag? I remember there being something about fixed cost meaning the soaring prices of the world won't damage the construction, but I do not remember them stating what the overall cost was.

Is there any indication anywhere of where Moshiri's investment has to stop and this as-yet-unsecured new funding has to kick in in terms of stadium build? Surely he's not going to actually finance the whole thing?

It's been reported and speculated as £500m, sure. I'm just wondering have the club ever released anything official with that tag? I remember there being something about fixed cost meaning the soaring prices of the world won't damage the construction, but I do not remember them stating what the overall cost was.

We were told from the off it was £500m, since then every time the stadium has been mentioned it's been Evertons new £500m stadium, until now it seems.

We were told from the off it was £500m, since then every time the stadium has been mentioned it's been Evertons new £500m stadium, until now it seems.

Where did Everton tell us it was £500m is what im asking. Im not disputing that that figure has been mentioned a few times. I just don't recall Everton ever putting a cost out initially because it would have been silly to do so.

Fl9fCuZXEAECHAN

A lot of market factors have happened since it was originally priced at 500 million and not surprised to see its upto 750 million.

Most major project costs are spiralling with material , energy and labour costs going through the roof.

Where did Everton tell us it was £500m is what im asking. Im not disputing that that figure has been mentioned a few times. I just don't recall Everton ever putting a cost out initially because it would have been silly to do so.
It’s a good point. I did a quick search of the Official Site and couldn’t find anything mentioned of the £505 million cost which has been accepted everywhere along with a 52888 capacity. There are lots of articles/ references to £505 mill but none with “ Everton FC status” that I could find.